Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF not really

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

But it didn't really end well. I had a great time at work because it's Friday. Meaning, last day of the week and a shorter hour because I'm out for 2 hours for Friday prayers. Awesome! I was looking forward to end the day because I had plans.

BUT IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!

Like last week on New Year eve, I had 6 plans. 6 PLANS!!! First 2 didn't happen, so proceeded to the third option which was bringing my cousin from Malaysia out around Singapore and go for the Marina Bay Countdown. But he didn't turn up at home and made other plans with my other cousins without any courtesy of informing me. I HAD 3 OTHER FREAKING PLANS AWAITING BUT NO!!! HE HAS TO MAKE PLANS WITH OTHERS. So I got lazy and didn't go for any other plans. TGIF not really.

And a week passed, original plan was an invitation by a friend to catch a theater production, The Rocky Horror Show. I've been yearning to go for a theater works but am not keen in Rocky Horror. I didn't really like the movie to begin with. And my god brother will kill me because he's dying to catch that show. Hence being a nice god brother, I gave my seat up to him.

And so I made other plans, to catch a movie with the Bulas. Days passed and nothing from them. So I didn't bother. So I ended up at Starbucks reading a book. And when I thought of coming home for dinner, my family was about to go out after dinner.

WHAT!!! THEY HAD DINNER WITHOUT ME!!!

Bummer. And now, here I am, typing this letters into words into sentences into paragraphs into a blog.

Ja Matta!!!