Friday, October 15, 2010

Blabbers for the week

It's the first week of me not going to work. Yup I'm still with Starbucks till 19 Oct but I'm clearing all my OILs. So fun!

Din mentioned that I'll get bored after few days but I kinda anticipated that. So I kept myself busy with things to do, hence I'm not horizontally challenged. This week has been quite strenuous. I've been going out doing some activities. I went swimming and a movie on Monday, MacRitchie trekking on Tuesday, researching for travel and home movies on Wednesday, another round of shows and then RT on Thursday, and meet up with a friend on Friday.

Ok I'm not too sure what I'll be doing on Saturday, but most probably I'll be playing my games since I neglected it for the week. And on Sunday, I'll be joing Starbucks Amazing Race and then another round of RT for the week.

See, so many strenuous activities but I've gained 2-3kg. Fine, my muscle mass is growing. Well, actually I'm kinda bored at the moment. Alas these post entry. Hahahahaha....

Ja Matta