Sunday, December 1, 2013

Missing

It has been far too long since my last post which was my Bali Ignorance day entry back in late April. Nothing special happened after that period. 

Basically, I was involved in my exams after the trip, followed by non-stop of work. My school results weren't as bad as I expected so I headed on to a full 4 modules a semester. Boy, I foreseen the expected coming. I struggled with school and work from then on. There were a couple of group assignments and I was amazed that I managed to find good team members. 

Work was also quite tedious as I got promoted from planning assistant to supervisor. There was a hike in responsibilities which I struggled to juggle with school. That period wasn't the best time for me but I managed to set things to a better motion as time went by.

Another exam came and I was too delighted for what came next, my trip to Japan. No matter how sucky life gets, there are always something great to look forward to. It may or may not be relevant to the situation but it somehow eases the tension. 

Oh, did I say that I'm seeing someone? That'll be another story for another day then.