Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

2013 just passed by and I noticed that I did not post a resolution for 2013. Let's just reflect what happened in 2013.

1. Started my school journey for a Bachelor (Honors) in Aerospace System at UniSIM. Struggled with 2 subjects but managed to maintain a 2.5 GPA.
2. Traveled to Beijing China for New Year, Bali with Hakimbo for my birthday getaway and returned for a solo adventure in Japan for end of the year retreat.
3. Promoted to the next position and complete change to a new portfolio at work.
4. A disheartening news for a family member that the family is keeping strong about.
5. No hospital episodes but a bit too many medical issues.
6. Started seeing someone very regularly but not in a relationship yet.
7. Completed 5 games and 13 books.

I do hope for more better things to come in 2014 which will mostly based on hard work:

1. To achieve a 3.0 GPA by 2014
2. Travel plans are in order, Holiday with Kids in tow to Bangkok, with Her to Hong Kong on my Birthday and probably a long summer holiday to States.
3. A good time management plan to include exercise regime, school and studies, play games and reading, and spending time with the loved ones.
4. Moving up to the status in the relation.

I will also pray for the best for 2014 especially for a family member. We will stay strong for you like you did.