Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fanatical Hunt

Upon returning from South Korea, my friends asked me whether I liked it there. I told them that I enjoyed my trip but Korea didn't captivates me as much as Japan. The inspiration however was mostly towards K-Pop.

My inspiration came about while watching 2 of my favorite K-Pop group teaming together on a "Infinitely Yours, Seoul" feature, Super Junior and Girls Generation Seoul MV. It features many beautiful scenery that I planned a scavenger hunt of the place featured.

The Inspiration

Jessica, Leeteuk & Siwon Pre-shot:
Banpo - Hanggang Park (I was there at night)
Opening Feature:
N Seoul Tower
Sunny Walking the pre-schoolers:
Deoksugung Palace Exterior
Taeyeon, Sunny & Shindong Scenes:
Sejong Square
Kyuhyun & Seohyun Shots:
Cheonggyecheon Stream
Ryeowook, Donghae and Sooyoung Shots:
Ssamziegil Shops @ Insadong
Group Shot:
Banpo - Hanggang Park overlooking Banpo Light Fountain Bridge
Donghae Street Dance:
Banpo Bridge
The hunt made my trip to Seoul most satisfying of all. I fanatically put on the song while I'm at most of the places. Even some I managed a simple move (I wished). The places are truly magnificently beautiful as featured in the MV.

On top of the MV hunt, I also hunted down my K-Pop Idol, Shindong for his establishment. He had opened 2 PC bangs which I wanted to utilized for uploading some of my photos in Facebook but I did not have all the required materials. Shindong wouldn't be around too as he was on SS4 tour in Indonesia that very day.
Shindong's DraQra PC Castle:
Sincheon

Truthfully, I'm into K-Pop and not into Korean culture. I can't even enjoy Korean Cuisine and especially not the rude attitudes of the elders. I shall stick to K-Pop fanaticism.