Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Birthday Wish

It seems like I'm such a thick skin guy to write about my birthday wish, isn't it. If you're able to make it come true, then I'm truly grateful. LOL... No one seems to know what I want(go check my satisfaction of irrelevant needs wishlist) but I'm not that of a thick skin.

I'm at halt for thinking what I want to get myself for my birthday. You read it right, what I want for myself. I must be nuts! Well, I've been doing it for 2 years now and I find it meaningful - to achieve something on my own to celebrate my life. Lame as it might sound but it brought a personal satisfaction.

I may not remember what I got myself for my 25th birthday but I was surely happy for what I got for my 26th. I was in Bangkok on my birthday and I found a Hugo Boss wallet from their boutique in the airport transit at 50% off. It was truly an extravagant purchase. Sadly I'm not using it now since I changed to Burberry that I got during my Japan trip.

And for my 27th birthday, I got myself an IPhone 3GS. I was using happily using Samsung Omnia. But I enjoyed the apps on my Ipod Touch that I needed the 3G capabilities for my Hong Kong trip. Hence, I've decided to change to IPhone. Also, I'm not sure if I should input whatever I spent during my HK birthday trip. I'll just keep that as my holiday expenses, not a personal birthday gift..

And in 3 months time, it'll be my birthday and I'm clueless on my gift. Also, I'm not sure if I'm able to go for a birthday getaway. I have a few plans in mind but seem to have a firm idea.

Birthday trip:
- Bali
- Hong Kong(again)

Gift:
- IPad
- 40" 3D Television with a Blu-ray player(my 32" is huge enough but it'll be more satisfying to have it bigger)

Ok summarized, the gift I get myself were on impulse. The things I have before are still in good condition, maybe I want something better as the age get older. I wonder what it'll be when then time draws near.

Ja Matta.