Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life of a Bummer

It has been almost 3 weeks since my last employment with Starbucks. So what have I been doing? I am a temporary bummer. Though I thought it would be fun with all the activities and things to do planned while I bump around. but I was wrong. By the second week, I got bored.

So what is my job description as a bummer?

- Daily gaming
  • Completed Dead Rising 2
  • Completed Brutal Legends
  • Currently Fallout: New Vegas
  • To start on Fable 3
  • To start on Star Wars: Force Unleashed Sith Edition
- Weekly MacRitchie Tracking/Jogging
- To complete 100+ back issues of comics
- To complete reading 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' and to start 'Confession of a Mask'.
- Daily TV show updates
- Taking care of nephew and niece while mums out of the house
- Regular cinema or home movies
- A well deserved trip to Siem Reap on 10-13 November

So that's what I've been doing so far. This week is going to be full of interviews. I'll be going for SQ Cabin Crew on 6th November. If all goes well, it'll will stretch to Sunday for Final Interview and Monday for Medical Check-up. Then on Tuesday, I'll be going for Air Traffic Controller Aptitude Test. Hope I get any of them because I wish to resign as a bummer earliest by 15 November. If not, I'll take the offer as a Planning Assistant at Eagle Services where I'll be working with my sister, brother-in-law, aunt, uncle,  classmates and some other whom I know work there.

Well I hope I'll get through the interviews. Damn, I JUST got to know that Emirates will also be having an interview on the 6th. SO MANY!!! Sigh!

Ja Matta