Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pressured!!

Work Work Work Work... It's all about work. The only time I'm going to get a peaceful rest day is when I'm RIP -_-"' or when I'm no longer with SB. Ahahahah... Not going to say what happen but I'm going to tell you how I deal with my anger/frustration/stress, bottomline pressure.

Well when I'm pressured, I'll eat to ease it off. But it's the month of Ramadhan or the muslim fasting month just in case you don't know. So I can't eat! The next best theraphy I normally do is to sleep off the pressure but I'm not at home due to work. Ah S***!

So what better way to ease off stress, is to go shopping. Bad enough, the night before was payday. THEY sure know when to play with you. "I'm gonna give you s*** but if you need a breather, here is your pay where you'll normally spent if off".

Yeah I ended up going shopping. And it was 2 sessions. Before and after breaking fast. Damn it! The damage of getting stress:

Before break fast:

From G2000 sale, who knows I might need it for the future or anytime soon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After break fast:
 
Initial plan of getting S90 but saw something new. My hands were really itchy to get a hold of it. Went home and did a quick survey and I was totally impressed.
 
And at last I went to get it, just like that.