Sunday, August 22, 2010

Considering of next employment

It's been almost a total of 8 years in Starbucks. I feel it's due time that I get out. Been applying rigourously for 3 months but no reply from any.
I've applied for:
1. Changi Airport Group
- Service Facilitator
- HR Executive
2. CAAS
- Air Traffic Controller

And just today, my conversation with my parents over buka, they allowed me to go for SIA steward. Surprise-surprised, initially they didn't allow due to serving of liquor. But I think they knew that I'm getting tired of my current job and my applications were unsuccessful.

I kinda had this steward conversation with my partners the previous night and they said that being a steward is best suited for me since I love traveling and that service is in my blood. That kept me ponder and and with my approval from my parents, I checked out what SIA has to offer.

True enough, positions are still open:
- Cabin Crew
- Cadet Pilot

Know what, I believe it's time to bombard the company with my resume. To apply for
- Cabin Crew
- Cadet Pilot
- Service Facilitator
- Air Traffic Controller

I wanna move on. Will update if any actually call.

Ja Matta!